Zinc Oxide Powder (20g)
Zinc Oxide Powder is used in a number of cream, lotion and ointment formulations to help protect the skin from sun stress or ease itching.
Why you want Zinc Oxide Powder:
- Can be used as an ingredient in baby powder, barrier creams and anti-septic ointments.
- Used in a number of cream, lotion and ointment
- Did you know? – Zinc Oxide Powder, is the main component of calamine powder
- Pharmaceutical grade Zinc Oxide Powder can be helpful in soothing irritated skin
- Can be used in Mineral Makeup and has light reflective properties is often used in Sunscreens.
- Particle Size: 0.3 – 0.85 microns (this means it is NOT a nano sized particle)
- As this is a mineral pigment it is dispersible in water or oil, but not soluble.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.