Witch Hazel Extract (200ml)
Witch Hazel Extract is used as an ingredient in skincare products for a number of applications, such as facial toners, aftershaves and refreshing spritzers.
Ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana(Witch Hazel), 14% alcohol, purified water
Why you want Witch Hazel Extract:
- Strong anti-oxidant and astringent properties which make it useful in acne fighting formulations.
- Can close open pores
- Frequently used in products like after shave lotions, where it shows mildly styptic properties as well as helping to reduce razor burn and swelling through its cool soothing sensation
- In skin care Witch Hazel can be used as toner or in pace of a cleanser
- Particularly beneficial for oil and problem skin through its more gentle properties.
- Suitable to use directly on the skin for face and body as an astringent toner for normal and oily skin. (Note: can be used directly on the skin but most people formulate with between 1-20% in a finished product.)
- Can help in treating insect bites, cuts and bruises and hemorrhoids.
- Traditionally sold as an anti-inflammatory spray
Consistency: Thin Liquid with a Mild, herbal, sharp and clean aroma
Extraction method: Alcohol
Part of the plant used: Bark/Twig
Cautions: Contains 14% Alcohol.
♻️?Packaged using 100% re-usable and recyclable glass bottles. ??
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.