Polawax GP200 Emulsifying Wax (200g)
A cosmetic grade nonionic emulsifying wax which is an optimised combination of vegetable-derived emulsifiers and stabilisers.
Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol (fatty Alcohol), PEG-20 Stearate (non ionic surfactant), INCI Name: Cetearyl Alcohol and PEG 20 Stearate
Why you want Polawax:
- Highly regarded of self-emulsifying waxes, it is part of the National Formulary and is very widely used in a range of cosmetics.
- Versatile and reliable emulsifier for creams, lotions, conditioners and hair styling products, as well as excellent used in emulsified Scrubs and anyhdrous formulations.
- Emulsifier GP is non-ionic so it is compatible with as wide range of ingredients.
- High HLB emulsifier and may be used as the sole emulsifier in a formulation.
- Mild nature has made it the leading choice of emulsifying waxes used in the formulation of many creams and lotions.
- Use between 6 – 10% for creams, 4 – 6% for lotions. Approx HLB 14.
Consistency: Pellet form
Storage: Polawax should be stored in a tightly closed container in a cool, dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.