Jojoba Oil (100ml)
Jojoba, pronounced ho-ho-ba, is a versatile, purely natural oil that really penetrates the skin for deep hydration. When applied to the skin, is an emollient, which soothes skin and unclogs hair follicles.
Note: The labels for this product are currently in transit. Orders will be shipped with a temporary label – more practical, than attractive…. 😉
Ingredients: Jojoba oil, Botanical name: Simmondsia chinesis
Why you want Jojoba oil:
- Jojoba oil has a variety of healing properties.
- Jojoba Oil contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, D and E, this gentle oil works to regenerate skin cells
- Effective in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Enjoy its benefits by using it as a cleanser, moisturizer, or spot treatment.
- Jojoba oil can typically be used anywhere on your body, including your face, without being diluted
- For soft, shiny hair just add a few drops of pure Jojoba Oil to your regular conditioner or apply to damp hair after showering.
Absorption: Jojoba Oil is naturally gentle and non-irritating, making it perfect for basically every skin type; it balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin, hydrates dry skin and helps can even be used on acne and breakouts.
Consistency: Typical and characteristic of carrier oils.
Extraction method: Cold Pressed
Part of the plant used: Seed
Shelf life: Generally 5 years – Keep tightly capped and Keep cool!
Cautions: Nil, used topically
♻️?Packaged using 100% re-usable and recyclable glass bottles. ??
Note: Due to seasonal variation of the raw material the current supply of this product may have a stronger odour than previous batches.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.