Evening Primrose Oil (25ml)
Ingredients: Evening Primrose Seed Oil Botanical name: Oenothers biennis
Evening Primrose Oil, or EPO as it is commonly referred to, was first used by the native americans for food and poultices from the whole plant to heal bruising.
Traditionally, Evening Primrose Oil has been referred to as the ‘King’s Cure-All’ due to the belief that its ‘majestic’ benefits and ‘honorable’ properties made it fit for Kings and Queen’s to apply medicinally.
Why you want Evening Primrose Oil:
- Evening Primrose Oil is renown for its high fatty acid content Used cosmetically or topically, Evening Primrose Oil soothes and moisturizes the skin, scalp, and hair while enhancing elasticity. Furthermore, it promotes a healthy, clear, rejuvenated complexion with enhanced radiance and addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation. It facilitates the healing process, reduces the appearance of scars, and calms inflammation. EPO contains many essential fatty acids including gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which helps to promote cell growth and development.
- Evening Primrose Oil can be applied topically or in a skin lotion to maintain or improve your skins’ condition.
- May also help with dry or inflammed skin, excema, rhumatoid arhtritis or pre menstrual tension.
- Leave skin looking and feeling nourished with its high fatty acid content
- Be ideal for use in manufacturing soaps as well as bath and skincare products
- Be a nourishing emollient for maturing skin and dry hair
- Calm the skin while slowing the look of aging
- As this is a speciality oil useage levels of between 1-5% are recommended.
Absorption: May leave an oily residue on the skin
Extraction method: Cold Pressed
Part of the plant used: Seeds
Country of origin: China
Shelf life: Evening Primrose Oil contains a high percentage of fatty acids it does tend to turn rancid quickly when exposed to the air and for this reason we recommend storing in air-tight packaging.
♻️?Packaged using 100% re-usable and recyclable glass bottles. ??
Note: Due to seasonal variation of the raw material the current supply of this product may have a stronger odour than previous batches.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.