Citric Acid Powder (1kg)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.75 with More info
Anydrous (Water Free) Citric Acid is a weak acid naturally derived from Citrus fruits, communally found most concentrated in lemons and limes, where it can comprise as much as 8% of the dry weight of the fruit.
Ingredients: Citric Acid Anhydrous Powder
Why you want Citric Acid Powder:
- Can be used as a natural preservative/conservative in foods or for flavour in food and drink.
- Can be used with Sodium Bicarbonate to make bath bombs
- Can be used in cleaning products for removing grease.
- Acts as a water softener which makes it a useful ingredient in soaps and laundry detergents. Added to shampoo it can remove wax or colouring from hair.
- Can also be used in cleaning to remove limescale, rust, hard water stains without scrubbing making it an effective ingredient in kitchen and bathroom cleaning solutions.
Consistency: white, crystalline powder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.