Bees Wax Beads (200g)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.50 with More info
Bees Wax which has been melted and filtered through either Fullers Earth Clay or Active Carbon to de-colour and then re-formed into small pellets.
Ingredients: White Bees Wax beads , Botanical name: Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Why you want Bees Wax beads:
- Use in creams, lotions, soaps, balms, furniture polish and candles.
- Low Odour – mild, honey aroma
- Easy to weigh and use
- Cosmetic grade
- Beeswax is often used as a thickener, emulsifier or stiffening agent in various cosmetics
- Filtered to remove any impurities
- All natural beeswax – no solvents or chemicals have been used to process these beads.
- Low Colour so great addition to white emulsions (Creams and Butters)
Melting Point: 61-65C
Solubility: Oil Soluble.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.