Apricot Kernel Oil (100ml)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.38 with More info
Ingredients: Apricot Kernel Oil Botanical name: Prunus Armeniaca
Why you want Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Rich and nourishing and often used as a carrier oil.
- Readily absorbed into the skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- Effective to help soothe dry and irritated skin while also moisturising.
- Rich in essential fatty acids oleic and linoleic acid, as well as high in vitamins A and E.
- Popular oil used in lotions, creams, and balms, as well as in soaps and massage oils.
Apricot Kernel Oil is a popular, refined, all purpose carrier oil. It is used by manufacturers, aromatherapists, and massage therapists.
Absorption: Absorbs into skin quickly,
Consistency: Typical and characteristic of carrier oils.
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Part of the plant used: Nut
Shelf life: Apricot oil is slow to go rancid; users can expect a shelf life of 6 Months to 1 Year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
♻️?Packaged using 100% re-usable and recyclable glass bottles. ??
Note: Due to seasonal variation of the raw material the current supply of this product may have a stronger odour than previous batches.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.