Makes: 4 Ramekins or small cups | Prep time: < 20 min plus 2 hours setting time INGREDIENTS:
180gm bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
Pinch of sea salt
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed
4 drops Orange essential oil
Additional chocolate, shaved (for garnish)
- Place the chopped chocolate in a blender.
- Combine eggs, orange juice, and Orange essential oil in a small dish. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Heat over medium-low heat, whisking continually, until the mixture reaches a simmer.
- Immediately pour the coconut milk mixture over the chocolate in the blender and blend on high until combined.
- As the blender runs, pour the egg mixture through the hole in the top of the blender. Continue blending until creamy and
- smooth. Divide the chocolate mixture between four ramekins or small cups and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Serve cold with shaved chocolate on top, if desired.